What I’m doing now
I’m home at Gift Horse Farm (a link to my wife Suzanna’s blog about the farm and our animals) in southern Indiana which is just north of Louisville, Kentucky.
Here’s what I’m doing now:
- Made a career change into the web development industry and started a new full-time position as a Digital Project Manager for Smartbox Web Marketing.
- Trying to put some lessons learned into practice from reading Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh, such as, “how by concentrating on the happiness of those around you, you can dramatically increase your own.”
- Focusing all my development studies to focus on and specialize in WordPress.
- Spending a lot of time in Louisville attending meetups and events.
- Trying the highly recommended YNAB.com online finance software.
- Looking forward to warm weather, riding my Victory motorcycle, and planning a trip to Sturgis, South Dakota. I’ll also be blogging about my rides on Riding the Road.
I’m excited about my career change and the new challenges in my life. Life always seems more interesting when I have new challenges to work on.